South West Khasi Hills: The South West Khasi Hills Police said that It is the need of the Hour to wear double masks. This is because the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC, USA) have found that a cloth mask plus a medical mask reduces exposure to the COVID-19 virus by nearly 95%.
The Do’s that need to be followed while wearing a mask is as follows:
- Wear the mask at home to assess fit and comfort.
- Clean your hands before you put your mask on, as well as before and after you take it off and after you touch it at any time.
- Make sure it covers both your nose, mouth, and chin.
The Dont’s that need to be followed while wearing a mask is as follows:
- Wear 2 medical masks or disposable masks at the same time.
- Use an N-95 mask with any other mask.
- Wear it below your nose.
- Take it off while talking.