Dispur: In continuation of the Order dated May 12, 2021, the following directives will be in force with respect to urban areas and areas within a 5 KM radius from the periphery of Municipal Corporations/Boards/Revenue Towns. To be in force with effect from 5 AM, May 16, 2021.
- All shops and commercial establishments shall shut down at 11 AM on all days.
- All vehicles other than Government vehicles and those exempted vide Order No.ASDMA.24/2020/Pt-2/250 dated 13th May 2021will be allowed to ply in accordance with an odd-even formula to be decided by the jurisdictional District Disaster Management Authority between 5 AM to 12 Noon. However, this restriction shall not apply to personal vehicles that are used for medical emergencies.
- There shall be a total ban on the movement of individuals from 12 Noon to 5 AM daily except for exceptions specified in Order No.ASDMA.24/2020/Pt-2/250 dated 13th May 2021.
- Other restrictions as notified vide Order No. ASDMA.24/2020/Pt-2/241 dated 12th May 2021 and clarifications issued vide Order No.ASDMA.24/2020/Pt-2/250 dated 13th May 2021 shall continue except the modification of time as above.
- The rural areas not covered by Order No. ASDMA.24/2020/Pt-2/241 dated 12th may 2021 shall continue to be governed by restrictions stipulated vide Order No. ASDMA.28/2021/63 dated 4th May 2021.
The above order is issued to further strengthen the containment of the spread of COVID-19.