Bangalore: The Institute of Wood Science and Technology has announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH for the position of Forest Guard.
The name of the recruiting institution is the Institute of Wood Science and Technology. The name of the Post is Forest Guard. There are three vacant posts. The salary package is Rs.19, 900/- per month. The job location is in Bangalore. The last date to apply is 15.5.2020.
The Educational qualification required for the post of Forest Guard is 12th pass with Science from Government recognized Board. The appointees will be required to successfully complete the Forestry Training course from a recognized Forest Guard training Institution during the probation period. The Pay Matrix Level is 2 of 7th CPC which is Rs. 19,900/‐. The age of the candidates should not be below 18 years or exceeding 27 years.
The Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs. 200/- towards Application fee and Rs. 100/- towards processing fee. These payments should be from nationalized bank drawn in favor Of Director, Technology payable at Bengaluru. No Other mode of payment is acceptable. The Application fee Of Rs.300/- payable through Demand Draft is acceptable.
The general conditions are as follows:
1.No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST OBC candidates applying against the unreserved age relaxation for Govt. servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Government of India from time to time.
2. There is no upper age limit for the employees Of ICFRE.
3. Apart from affixing one photograph on the application form, the candidates are required to attach Two additional identical photographs separately along with application form, duly stapled on the first page Of the filled in the application form, with their name & post written in capital letters on the backside Of the photographs.
4. The application duly completed in all respects shall be submitted along with the self- attested photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, age proof, etc.
5. Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee Of Rs.300/- (Rs. 200/- Application fee and Rs. 100/- Processing fee) through Demand Draft from any nationalized bank drawn in favor Of Director, Institute Of Wood Science and Technology payable at Bengaluru. No Other mode of payment Of application fee is acceptable.
6. No Interview will be conducted for the advertised post.
7. The post applied for may be indicated on the top of the envelope specifically in capital letters.
8. The Director, IWST reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or not to fill any or all the advertised posts without any reason.
9. Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience requirements shall not vest any right in the candidate for being called for the written examination.
The address if the recruiting office is The Director, Institute of Wood Science and Technology, 18th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560 003. The selection procedure will be based either on the Written Exam/Interview.
The following is the method to apply for the post of Forest Guard:
1. Interested candidates may submit their applications to “The Director, Institute of Wood Science &Technology, 18th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560 003”.
2. The last date of receipt of application is 15-5-2020. The last date of receipt of applications for candidates residing in Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep will be 29-5-2020. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
3. This Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss during the postal transit. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the last date of receipt of application which will be on 15-5-2020.
4. Only Indian Citizens are eligible to apply.