Hyderabad: On credible information, the sleuths of Commissioner’s Task Force, North Zone team intercepted one Goods Auto trolley having Reg.No.AP13X-1414, opposite Rishab Agency, Siddiamber Bazar, Shahinayathgunj Police Station limits and found a huge quantity of Foreign Cigarettes and on lead proceeded to Sarna Transports Pvt Ltd, Goshamahal and apprehended (05) accused person gang namely 1)Vipul Ranka, 2)Jagadish Kumar, 3)Doongarchand Shrishrimal, 4)Pavan Kumar Perthani & 5)M. A Haneef who is illegally importing the Foreign cigarettes from Delhi to Sarna transport without any valid invoice, delivery Challan, GST invoice, and selling to pan shop vendors, Kiran shops, petty vendors in around Hyderabad and gain illegal easy profits.
The Details of the accused persons are as follows:
- Vipul Ranka S/o. Veerchand Ranka, age. 42 yrs, Doing Business, R/o. Begum Bazar, Hyderabad. Belonging to Siwana (Tehsil) Barmer (Dist), Rajasthan
- Jagadish Kumar S./o. Gobar Ram, age. 19 yrs, Doing Business R/o. Chaknawadi, Begum Bazar, Hyderabad, N/o. Tutharo Ka Mohalla, Karmawas (village), Siwana (Tehsil), Barmer Dist, Jodhpur Division, Rajasthan
- Doongarchand Shrishrimal S/o. Roopchand, age. 65 yrs, Occupation; Agarbatthi sales business R/o. Afzalgunaj Hyderabad (Associate)
- Pavan Kumar Perthani S/o.late Govindlal, age. 42 yrs, Occupation; An employee in SARNA Transport, Goshamahal R/o.Basheerbagh, Hyderabad (Incharge of Sarna Transport Pvt Ltd, )
- M.A Haneef S/o. M.A. Majeed, age. 40 yrs, occ. An employee in SARNA Transport R/o. Asif Nagar, Hyderabad, (Delivery agent in SARNA Transport service)
The absconding accused is Ravinder sing Sarna S/o. Mangal Sing Sarna, age. 58 yrs, Occ. Transport business R/o. Road no.12, Banjara Hills, (Owner of SARNA Transport, Goshamahal).
The Seized material has a Market value of about Rs. 1,03,00,000/-. The following are the details of the seized materials:
- Paris Gold 26 Carton Boxes 31200 Packets with the market value of Rs. 16,08,500/-
- P10 36 Carton Boxes 85000 Packets with the market value of Rs.24,65,000/-
- Win 14 Carton Boxes 7000 Packets with the market value of Rs. 1,40,000/-
- Paris 394 Carton Boxes 197000 Packets with the market value of Rs. 39,40,000/-
- ESSE 02 Carton Boxes 1000 Packets with the market value of Rs.20,000/-
- Gold Stag 08 Carton Boxes 12000 Packets with the market value of Rs. 6,00,000/-
- Good Fighter 02 Carton Boxes 2400 Packets with the market value of Rs. 1,32,000/-
- Flame 08 Carton Boxes 9600 Packets with the market value of Rs. 5,28,000/-
- Gudang Garam 04 Carton Boxes.4800 Packets with the market value of Rs. 2,64,000/-
- Gold Queen 04 Carton Boxes 2000 Packets with the market value of Rs. 4,00,000/-
- Ruili River 03Carton Boxes 1500Packets with the market value of Rs. 82,500/-
- Gold Fighter 02Carton Boxes 2400 Packets with the market value of Rs.1,20,000/-
Grand Total is 503 Carton Boxes 3,55,900 Packets with the market value of Rs. 1,03,00,000 /-
Today, while the accused persons were transporting a huge quantity of Foreign Cigarettes from Sarna, transports to their shops the police apprehended above 5 accused persons, Seized various brands of Foreign Cigarettes from their possession. The seized material market value about Rs. 1,03,00,000/-. The accused persons along with the above-seized material are being handed over to SHO, Shahinayathgunj Police Station for further investigation.
The arrest was made under the supervision of Mr.P.Radhakishan Rao, IPS Deputy Commissioner of Police, Commissioner’s Task Force, Hyderabad by Mr. K.Nageswar Rao, Inspector of Police, Commissioner’s Task Force, North Zone, and SIs Mr. G.Rajashekar Reddy, Mr.K.Srikanth, and North Zone Task Force Team, Hyderabad.