Rudraprayag: The Rudraprayag Traffic Police have given tips to remember when driving in the rain. The tips that the Rudraprayag Traffic Police have given while driving during the rains are to maintain the safety of the persons who are engaged in driving vehicles during the rains. These tips help in avoiding accidents and reaching the concerned destinations safely during rains. The tips are as follows:
- Focus your eyes on the road.
- Slow down.
- Turn your headlights to increase your car’s visibility.
- Do not put your headlights on high beam or turn on your hazard lights. These cause glare and confusion to drivers of oncoming vehicles.
- Pay close attention to larger vehicles, road hazards, and pedestrians.
- It is very essential to obey traffic rules for your safety as well as for others.