LB Nagar: An interstate offender namely Cheruku Nagesh was apprehended by the CCS LB Nagar Police. He is the son of Ramulu, Age 34, Occupation: Pvt Employee, Caste – Chakali, N/o: Phanigiri (V), Nagaram (M), Suryapet District Telangana State. The Detected Cr.No. 117/2020 U/s 457, 380 IPC of Balapur Police Station.
The Police had seized Net Cash Rs. 1,00.000/- 45 Thulas of Rolled Gold Ornaments – Rs. 10,000/-, One Pulsar Bike – Rs. 1,00,000/- (Stolen at Chennai) Total worth of Rs. 2.10,000/-, Hand Gloves, Tools used for burglary. The accused was involved in the following House Burglary offenses in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka.
- Cr. No. 402/19. U/s 457, 380 IPC of Chetpet PS, Chennai Town (Grave)
- Cr. No. 40/2020, U/s 457, 380 IPC of Kadugudi PS, Bangalore (Grave)
- Cr. No, 434/2020, U/s 457, 380 IPC of KR Puram PS, Bangalore (Grave) 4. Cr. No. 251/2020, U/s 457, 380 IPC of Ramamurthy Nagar PS, Bangalore (NonGrave
- The Offender confessed 3more offenses in Bangalore & Chennai town. The same has been informed to concerned police. He has been handed over to Balapur Police Station for further legal action.
The Previous History of the accused Cheruku Nagesh:
From 2008 to 2017 he was arrested 08 times and reminded in 43 cases. In 2008 he was arrested by Mothkur PS of Nalgonda detected -01 Case, In 2009 he was arrested by Suryapet Police Station of Nalgonda detected-06 Cases
- In Suryapet-2 cases
- In Kethepally-2 cases
- In Narketpally-2 cases
In 2009 he was arrested by Thiparty PS of Nalgonda detected-01 Case
In 2011 he was arrested by Khammam-II-town of Khammam PS detected – 06 Cases
- In Khammam II-town-2 cases
- In Jangoan-02 cases
- In Nakrekal-01 case
- In Thirumalgiri-01 case
In 2013 he was apprehended by CCS LB Nagar detected 03 Cases
- In the Haythnagar-01 case and
- In Saroornagar-02 cases
In 2013 he was arrested by Bhongiri rural PS of Nalgonda detected 03 Cases
- In Bhongiri Rural-03 cases
In 2015 he was apprehended by CCS LB Nagar detected 04 Cases
- In Medipally-03 cases
- In Saroornagar-01 case
In 2017 he was apprehended by CCS LB Nagar PS of Rachakonda detected – 19
- In LB Nagar-06 cases
- In Saroornagar-01 case
- InVanasthalipuram-01 case
- In Kushaiguda-01 case
- In Jawharnaar-02 cases
- InMedipally-03 cases
- In Rajendranagar-01 8 cases, In Madhapur-01 case
- In Prakash Nagar of Rajahmundry AP-01 case
- InThirumangalam PS of Tamilnadu-02 cases
He was in jail on the PD Act imposed by LB Nagar PS, from 16.03.2017 to 21.09.2018. On 23.06.2018 Converted to CT (Convicted Trail)
On 15.09.2018 Converted to the convicted prisoner and on 08.01.2019 he was transferred to Tamil Nadu State and later released on 27.11.2019.
After his release from Tamil Nadu jail, he shifted to Bangalore and was staying at Belthur along with Manasa Age: 19 Years
In this case Mr. P. Yadagiri, DCP Crimes appreciated the following officers; Mr. D. Srinivas, Addi. DCP Crimes, CCS LB Nagar Team Inspector Mr. M. Mahesh, CCS LB Nagar Team, and Mr. S. Devendar DI Balapur and team apprehended the offenders and recovered the property.
Our Citizen Reporter
B. Bharath Reddy